I practiced my piano with all my heart for 2 1/2 hours before lessons. My teacher was in a mode to PUSH me hard. She used a song that I was already having a hard time with due to the 16Th notes timing issues. I needed help with the timing of the right had and coordinating the left had on top of it. She decided to make the song even harder. She had me shaking in my boots. I was sure I was not going to get the drill she was MAKING me learn come heck or high water. I persevered and made some progress. I will need to practice a whole lot more to get this particular song. By the way she had just come from training her horse and riding lessons. Is there any correlation to my piano lessons?
Dad did gardening in the front yard. He pruned all the bushes by the walk way, fertilized, debugged, and plowed up the dirt. I love when he gets into that kind of stuff. I think once he gets started he finds the therapeutic properties it has. He also set up all our bills online to be payed like Lindy showed him.Picked up Jordyn's scriptures and gathered some other items at the books store while I was there. Of course I have all kinds of ideas to make her a memory/scrap/spiritual binder. Which leads me to the next stop. Michael's! They had tons of stuff at 2 for a dollar bins. I had to load up the cart and fight off a few annoying shoppers trying to get in my way!
<<< Ate healthy today!(except for desperately squirting Hersey syrup in my mouth directly from the bottle!)
While out shopping I was ready to inhale 2 large Three Musketeer bars when I slapped my hand and drove home quick to eat healthy. I topped it off with a blender drink with Hersey syrup to the tune of about a half cup. I needed chocolate desperately.
I am ready to break and binge again.
WHY????Early rise tomorrow morning to have Dr. Flora look at my not so embarrassing, unpicked, polished for a change toes. Dad will go with and we shall do a Costco trip. I'm out of vegetables.
GROSS!
Bye for now Girls. Don't forget to post on your blogs since I love to catch up on you guys and see pictures of my grand babies!


No comments:
Post a Comment