Trying to replicate black blankie.
Dad's Topsey Turveys.
Costco produce and tri-tip.
Dad's Manicure.
Your Mother's 9 1/2 EEE wide men's shoes! Seriously
Gel toes spacers from Target. My own researched buy. (not pedicure kind)
After experiencing cortisone injections in the top of my feet between the 2nd and 3rd not hitting the bone. Dad was way more afraid of the injections than me. I asked them to kick him out!w The Doctor wife is a girl that was in the Visalia Harmony for many years. The first thing he asked right when he walked in was "do you still sing". NOT.
New Costco kitchen rugs. LOVE the colors. My other ones are up for grabs.
2 comments:
Is that a new black blankie?
I want the rugs! This tile is killing my feet!
I've had the injections in my knee and it scared me until it made me feel so much better. Why did yours feel so strange???
Love the scriptures!
Love the yard! Not a better feeling in the world.
Love the updates!
(Why did you take off the comments above?) I think the stones are a great idea! I just saw those at wal mart tonight and thought the same thing. Will be fun.
Post a Comment