Please research the Bidget Toilet Seat and find a new world! Even if you wait until I have Alzheimer's I would think we would all benefit from this miracle gadget!
I'll never forget using the Clark's bidet when they lived on Bainum in that big house. Strange feeling!
How bout a bidet AND a heated toilet seat! Those are popular around Japan! When we went and I experienced one, it sort of reminded me of when you get on the toilet right after someone else got off (who had been on for a long time). Strange warm feeling!
1 comment:
Tucker's gma Sealy has one of these!
I'll never forget using the Clark's bidet when they lived on Bainum in that big house. Strange feeling!
How bout a bidet AND a heated toilet seat! Those are popular around Japan! When we went and I experienced one, it sort of reminded me of when you get on the toilet right after someone else got off (who had been on for a long time). Strange warm feeling!
Post a Comment