
Well, what can I say?
Life is always changing.
Some good and some not so good.
*Not so good.
New health issues for Momm Shirl. Congestive heart failure, 6 months to live or very invasive quadruple bypass surgery. That is only if the Doctors qualifies her for the surgery.
Her body is shutting down and she is living her last days on earth. With her will she could live longer I'm sure. None the less she is a great woman and will be in heaven soon!
*Not so good.
Grandma is gaining so much weight that her caregiver had to cut the pockets out of her new size 12 pants I got her and sew in plackets so they fit. The caregiver actually puts mom's left over scrambled eggs into the blender drink that also has insure plus. Breakfeast=2000 cal.
*Not so good.
All my Zenias are dying for NO reason to be found.
*Not so good.
Today I ate El Pollo Loco, Baskin Robins, Sees Candy, and 6 grape juice bars.
I know why I have a big butt, gut, and boobs!
*Not so good.
I have piano lessons and once again I have NOT practiced.
*Not so good.
Dad has not done laundry for over a week. Pathetic piles.
*Not so good.
Sounds like Carly is in for the final round of the custody battle. So sad to see a child be hurt by adults who care more about themselves than the child. I hope Alyson comes out of the battle without scars. Perhaps she'll be stronger and rise above it all.
*Good. Lindy is gonna have a baby Tuesday, June 15th.
*Good. Grand daughters have their dance recital Saturday.
*Good. The weather is just gorgeous.
*Good. Alyson gets to spend time here!
*Good. Petunias are thriving.
*Good. Organized T.V. room, office, and craft room.
*Good. Took the Navigator chock FULL to Goodwill.
*Good. Bought 6 boxes and 4 bags of Popsicles.
*Good. I have wonderful health.
*Good. I have mental well being.
Well, what can I say?
Life is always changing.
Some good and some not so good.
I know there is a lot more good in life if we just look for it.
Count your blessings name them one by one.
Count your blessings see what God has done.
No comments:
Post a Comment