Friday, April 2, 2010

Tones of Totes





















All I can say is why on earth did I not go to Ross to look for place mats?
I have 10 new colors and patterns. Some will work really great for a boys tote. I will get cute boy material and do the iron on that makes the material just like an iron on applique.
Cute out the shapes like a truck, fire engine, airplane etc. and iron the patch on the tote.
I actually paid approximately $1.25 for each of these upper grade mats. They came 4 per package for either $3.99 or $4.99. That means I got 40 new ones place mats to add to my 40 others. They BEAT the quality of the Dollar Tree ones and are in a package so they don't get handling DIRT. I will have totes to send to Katie and Brittany per their request. I think I will give them 3 free and have them sell 10 others. I will have a multitude for the Swedish Festival too.
My saying of course is more is better!
These pictures do not do the place mats adequate justice of their actual beauty.

1 comment:

Jamie and Family said...

Well, that's very interesting! You are just getting better and better. Very fun!